Our mission is to help improve the quality of life of our patients, utilizing the most cost-effective, best multidisciplinary pain management treatment plans, and to provide the highest quality of professional services.
Ripu Arora, M.D., Board-certified Pain Management Anesthesiologist, serves as the Director of Peninsula Interventional Pain Management Center in Torrance, CA. Now in his third decade of treating patients in pain with Sheila Arora, MSc, physician assistant, an excellent asset with a Masters from the University of Southern California and is well trained in pain management. We have a help of an extremely supportive staff of medical assistants and an integrative health coach. We want our clients to know that we understand that chronic pain is a very complex problem, affecting the person on every level.
Our trend is to use an integrative approach to pain management. We use a multidisciplinary approach to help the patients using simple to advanced tools including physical therapy, acupuncture, nerve blocks, advanced treatments like spinal cord stimulators as well as psychologists treatments for many years.
We try to identify the pain triggering mechanisms and target our state of the art treatments to help improve the quality of life . We address the patients’ physical and psychosocial needs to improve the functionality and daily activities.
- San Pedro Peninsula Hospital, San Pedro, California
- Little Company of Mary Hospital, Torrance & San Pedro, California
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Torrance, California
- Torrance Surgery Center, Torrance, California
- Victorville Community Hospital, Victorville, California
- Peninsula Pain Management Center, San Pedro, Torrance & Victorville, California